UN Day South South Cooperation is held on the 12th September. It is intended to mark the importance of networks of collaboration amongst nations in the Global south as a key to development.
This report summarises the challenges and opportunities it offers:
· Role of South-South cooperation and the implementation of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development: Challenges and opportunities 2018 (A/73/383)
There are annual reports on recent activities:
· State of South-South cooperation 2019 (A/74/336)
These are key outcomes from recent conferences:
· Nairobi Outcome Document of the United Nations High-level Conference on South-South Cooperation (2010)
· BAPA+40 Outcome Document, Report of the Second High-Level United Nations Conference On South-South Cooperation
Key bodies for finding reports from agencies on the topic.
· United Nations Office for South-South Cooperation (UNOSSC) has regular project reports
try searching the ALNAP library for examples of case studies