But what are the facts?
- Read the actual press release from United Nations Office for Human Rights
- Office for National Statistics reports on families below average income.
- General information on personal income, debt and household finances.
- Information and data on fuel poverty in the UK
- In a blog posting. Dr Koldo Casla Just Fair comments on whether inequality is rising or falling.
- Living standards, poverty and inequality in the UK: 2018– IFS report. This considers in work poverty, pensioner incomes examining changes in the last few years.
- Child Poverty Action Group has facts on recent changes in child poverty in the UK. It also has information on the negative impact of universal credit
- Shelter has information on homelessness and access to housing
- Trussell Trust has information on Food bank usage