The International Day for the Elimination of Sexual Violence in conflict was held on the 19th June.
- Read what Angelina Jolie said about this in a 2016 LSE event.
- United Nations statements
- Official website
- Official resolution establishing the day in 2015.
- 2018 Report of the Secretary-General on conflict-related sexual violence (S/2018/250)
- Illustrated version
- Closing the protection gap for children born of war LSE report by Joanne Neenan
UN Action Against Sexual Violence in Conflict (UN Action) unites the work of 13 UN entities with the goal of ending sexual violence in conflict. It has information about the Stop Rape Now campaign
It website has:
Special UN representative web site has recent press releases, speeches and reports.
United Nations Peacekeeping hub has specialist training guides; they include procedures for protection of staff.
Peace Women Women’s International League Peace and Freedom has a resource library with statements and reports on this issue.