Joint Committee on the Draft Investigatory Powers Bill has just published a report with 86 recommendations on improving the clarity of the bill. The website has access to written and oral evidence presented.
View the full text of the Bill and associated documents on the Home Office website
Also released this week
- the Intelligence and Security Committee report on the Bill.
- The Open Rights Group Wiki has a good timeline of key events in the run up to the bill with links to UK government documents.
- Guardian viewpoint published 2nd November 2015
- Open Rights Group response to the select committee report.
- Don’t Spy on us Coalition response.
- Article 19
- Internet Service Providers.