Thanks to Ole-Petter Moe Hansen for pointing out a small bug in wbslist. The version released with my book would sometimes lose track of the format when listing a set of matrices.
I managed to track down the source of the error. It seems that I had two counters, one tracking the matrices and the other tracking the formats and at one point I used the wrong counter. I’ve fixed this, so if you want a corrected version then you can download wbslist_v2.ado from my webpage at https://www2.le.ac.uk/Members/trj. Look for blog downloads and locate the download for 26th May 2015.
In fact, wbslist_v2.ado was created to incorporate code for preparing data to be read by JAGS and Stan but in the process I also corrected the formatting bug. This version works with WinBUGS and OpenBUGS just as before.