Welcome to the new term (nearly)!
To support the departments within the College both Stephen and myself will again be available on our regular ‘hot desk’ . To accommodate room availability and staff absences the dates for September are:
- Criminology – September 24th
- Economics – September 27th
- Education – September 25th
- Lifelong Learning – October 1st
- Management – October 2nd
- Media & Communications – October 2nd
- Politics & IR – October 1st
- Sociology – September 26th
Please use the online booking form if you want to have a dedicated 30 minute session with a Learning Technologist to discuss Blackboard, student engagement, online assessment, etc.
You may also be interested to try the Blackboard ‘Innovative Teaching Series’ (BITS) of training opportunities. These weekly sessions share top “strategies and pedagogy for increasing educator efficiency and improving learning outcomes” – please talk to Stephen or myself if you would like to know more about this, or any other aspect of Blackboard.