To support the departments within the College both Stephen and myself will again be available on our regular ‘hot desk’ . To accommodate room availability and staff absences the dates for hOctober are:
- Criminology – November 26th
- Economics – November 26th
- Education – November 29th
- Lifelong Learning – November 28th
- Management – November 29th
- Media & Communications – November 27th
- Politics & IR – November 28th
- Sociology – November 27th
Please use the online booking form if you want to have a dedicated 30 minute session with a Learning Technologist to discuss Blackboard, student engagement, online assessment, etc.
Please read the report from our recent trip to London and the Blackboard Education ‘On Tour’ event where we heard about the direction in which the Blackboard Learn product is being taken and the kind of developments we will be seeing in future Blackboard updates (2014 and beyond).