Luigi Ghirri and the Photography of Place

Our book on Luigi Ghirri has just been published:

M. Spunta and J. Benci (eds), Luigi Ghirri and the Photography of Place. Interdisciplinary Perspectives (Oxford: Peter Lang, 2017)

https://www.peterlang.com/view/product/79823?rskey=lwTAcx&result=1

Many thanks to all the contributors and to all those who supported our research project.

Please share this with interested colleagues.

Marina Spunta

About Marina Spunta

I am Senior Lecturer in Italian at the School of Modern Languages, University of Leicester. I have a first degree in Modern Languages and Literature (Bologna), an MPhil in Applied Linguistics (Exeter) and a PhD in Italian Studies (Birmingham). My research interests include Contemporary Italian Literature; Cultural Studies; Space, Place and Landscape Studies; Orality and Vocality in Literature; Postwar Italian Cinema and Documentary; Visual Studies; Literature and Photography (especially the work of Luigi Ghirri). I currently teach various undergraduate modules in contemporary Italian fiction and photography, cinema, language and linguistics and contribute to a module on the MA in Film and Film Cultures. I have supervised two successful PhD students in Italian literature and cinema.

View more posts by Marina Spunta

Subscribe to Marina Spunta's posts