Countdown to the ‘Reflections on Revenge Conference’, University of Leicester, 4th September 2015

Just a few weeks to go now until our innovative new interdisciplinary conference. We have an exciting line up of speakers including a keynote address from leading international human rights lawyer Philippe Sands.

Please see our latest press release for more information, and the finalised programme will be released very soon.

Booking for delegates is still open, and is priced at just £100 for the day including a 3-course hot lunch, and an after-conference wine reception.

Sarah Hodgkinson

About Sarah Hodgkinson

I am a Senior Lecturer at the Department of Criminology, University of Leicester. I have a PhD in Psychology, specialising in aggression and violence. My current research interests include Holocaust memorialisation and 'dark tourism', the role of death in popular culture, the social construction of 'evil', and forensic mental health (in particular personality disordered offenders). I also have ongoing research interests in anti-social behaviour and environmental criminology. I currently teach Clinical Criminology and offer a postgraduate option in the Psychology of 'Evil'. I am also the BA Criminology course convenor.

View more posts by Sarah Hodgkinson

Subscribe to Sarah Hodgkinson's posts